It is snowing outside and sometimes it rain so we do not have desire to go outside even though it is Friday night. But what can you do if your basement bar is freezing cold to spend time together with friends.. ? Easy solution is make a fire and warm it up before your guest arrived. It can work only one time if you think about every friday to spend some time in your basement you need to make extra effort that can be useable.
First measure your well, how wide and deep is the opening according to the picture and think about other situation like what are the surrounding.
- Is there children playing around?
- What kind of animals living aroung?
- Is there big trees near your house that old leaves are falling off?
- Is your well is covered enough from the floor to protect rain and snow fall?
- Do you need sunlight in the day?
- Does your basement has good air circulation system?
Many many factors to think about before installing it.
So be sure you think all about before you start it also think about the cost and type of the materials you will use that can keep long and easy to clean. Not that it look dirty every day and hard to clean like wood cover or iron.
I would prefer to think about using acrylglas from basement well cover to fit all these requirement. There are two type of acrylglas materials such as clear or frosted. Depend on where you are going to use both of the cover are recommendable for every home owner who want to spend friday night to celebrate party with friend in the basement.